● Color:White Powder
● EINECS No.:811-046-3
● Purity: 99%
● Application:pharmaceutical intermediates.
What is Mexidol?
Emoxypine (2-ethyl-6-methyl-3-hydroxypyridine), also known as Mexidol or Mexifin when used as the succinate salt, it is a high-end antioxidant and antihypoxic drug with an unique multipurpose action mechanism. As a basis of antioxidant neuroprotection, Mexidol positively influences the main components of pathogenesis of a disease, connected with the processes of free-radicals oxidation and oxygen-dependent pathological conditions.
Mexidol chemical structure resembles that of pyridoxine (a type of vitamin B6).It is an axiolytic nootropic with anticonvulsant, neuroprotective and anti-inflammatory actions. It improves cerebral bloodflow, lowers cholesterol and is cardioprotective. It also increases dopamine levels in the brain.
Applications of Mexidol
1. Mexidol found a successful use in neurology, therapeutics, psychiatry, surgery and addictology.
2. Emoxypine succinate offers anti-depressive, dermaprotective, and stress reducing.
3. Emoxypine improves the cognitive function and brain health of patients with mental damage and disorders by increasing mitochondrial oxygen consumption.
4. Emoxypine increases the average blood flow in patients with heart trouble, while also reducing oxidative stress.
5. Emoxypine helps improve vision by way of increasing blood flow to the retinal artery.
|Warranty||2 Years If Keep It Well|
|Payment||Trade Assurance; T/T;Western Union|